WHAT TO EXPECT (additional questions? email us!)
- Our regular solution takes 8 hours to fully develop
- Our rapid solution can be rinsed in 2-5 hours. If looking for a lighter glow, we suggest leaving on for 2/3 hours. 4/5 hours for a darker color. (The rapid cannot be on longer than 5 hours)
- The rapid is a quick rinse, not a quick develop. Once you rinse, the solution will continue to develop over the next 24 hours.
- Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate! We cannot stress this enough! Very important to exfoliate in order to clear away any dry, dead skin cells (yuck!) We suggest exfoliating 24 hours prior to appointment time. This allows the spray tan to absorb properly into your skin.
- Avoid using Dove products prior to your spray tan and during. Dove can leave a film on your skin causing a barrier between your skin and the solution and can cause premature fading.
- Any waxing or shaving should be done at least 24 hours prior to appointment.
- Please have manicures/pedicures done prior.
- On the day of appointment, do not apply any lotions, moisturizers, makeup/perfume or deodorant. Those products may act as a barrier to the solution.
- Do not apply anything to the skin that may act as a barrier between the sunless solution and the skin. This includes lotions, creams, perfumes & deodorant.
- Remove any makeup prior to your spray tan.
- Do not shower right before your spray tan or the day of. Showering right before does not allow enough time for your pores to close back up, which can cause solution to collect in some areas, like chest area. If you MUST shower, the cooler the water, the better. Soaps, shampoos and conditioners can adhere to the skin creating a barrier.
- During the spray, you may wear your bathing suit, thong/bra or tan nude to avoid tan lines. (Please note there is a bottoms policy for all males!)
- Your spray tan tech will discuss prior to spraying what color you would like to achieve.
- Be sure to put loose fitting clothing on after the spray tan. Nothing tight, as that can interfere with solution development. (Absolutely no leggings or jeans!)
- Avoid water, sweating and any skin to skin contact for at least 8 hours while solution is developing. The cosmetic bronzers will wash away during your first shower, this is normal! (If you sprayed with our rapid solution, you can avoid water/sweating for 2-4 hours)
- Avoid using a razor with a moisture strip as that can cause premature fading.
- Once you rinse, pat your skin dry with towel. No rubbing!
- Moisturize!! It's super important to moisturize 2x daily to keep your skin hydrated. Avoid moisturizers that contain mineral oil as that can cause premature fading. We love Hempz!
- Do not apply perfume directly to your skin, clothing is best!
- Depending on how well you take care of your tan, you can get about 7-10 days of the spray. Once you see the color begin to fade, exfoliate!
Although our solution is safe if you're expecting, you MUST advise with your doctor prior to your appointment!
Your spray tan tech is typically in and out within 20 minutes!
Your spray tan tech will bring everything necessary for your appointment!
The spray tan tent is about 4ftx4ft and almost 7ft tall (see picture in our gallery) & please make sure that you have adequate lighting and an electrical outlet close by.
The tent will catch all overspray, preventing any mess!
Yes, we do! We totally understand that life gets hectic sometimes. We do require at least 24 hours notice if your appointment has to be cancelled. If you cancel within less than 24 hours, there is a $25 cancellation fee.
We accept Cash, Apple Pay & Zelle
*If paying cash, we do not carry change
Always apply sunscreen. We recommend using spray tan friendly products like Sun Bum or Coola.
A spray tan will NOT cover sunburn. If you do have sun burn prior to your appointment, we will advise you to not spray tan. Once a sunburn begins to peel, the spray tan will go along with it causing an uneven look. Please advise us prior to your appointment if you do have sunburn.