WHAT TO EXPECT (additional questions? email us!)
- You will be asked to take a brief questionnaire prior to your appointment.
- Temperature will be taken upon arrival.
- A mask and gloves will be worn by spray technician. Clients must wear a mask during the spray, and can remove when face is sprayed.
- The spray tent is disinfected between each client.
- Feel more comfortable spraying outside? We can set up anywhere as long as there is access to an electrical outlet.
- Additional questions? Email us!
- Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate! We cannot stress this enough! Very important to exfoliate in order to clear away any dry, dead skin cells (yuck!) We suggest exfoliating 24 hours prior to appointment time. This allows the DHA to absorb properly into your skin.
- Any waxing or shaving should be done at least 24 hours prior to appointment.
- Please have manicures/pedicures done prior.
- On the day of appointment, do not apply any lotions, moisturizers, makeup or deodorant. Those products may act as a barrier to the solution.
- Do not apply anything to the skin that may act as a barrier between the sunless solution and the skin. This includes lotions, creams, perfumes & deodorant.
- Remove any makeup prior to your spray tan.
- Do not shower right before your spray tan. Showering right before does not allow enough time for your pores to close back up, which can cause solution to collect in some areas, like chest area. If you MUST shower, the cooler the water, the better.
- During the spray, you may wear your bathing suit, thong/bra or tan nude to avoid tan lines. (Please note there is a bottoms policy for all males!)
- Your spray tan tech will discuss prior to spraying what color you would like to achieve.
- Be sure to put loose fitting clothing on after the spray tan. Nothing tight, as that can interfere with solution development. (Absolutely no leggings or jeans!)
- Avoid water and sweating for at least 8 hours while solution is developing. The cosmetic bronzers will wash away during your first shower, this is normal! (If you sprayed with our rapid solution, you can avoid water/sweating for 1-4 hours)
- Moisturize!! It's super important to moisturize 2x daily to keep your skin hydrated. Avoid moisturizers that contain mineral oil as that can cause premature fading. (We highly recommend using Hempz)
- Depending on how well you take care of your tan, you can get about 7-10 days of the spray. Once you see the color begin to fade, exfoliate!
Your spray tan tech will bring everything necessary for your appointment!
The spray tan tent is about 4ftx4ft and almost 7ft tall (see picture in our gallery) & please make sure that you have adequate lighting!
The tent will catch all overspray, preventing any mess!
Your spray tan tech is typically in and out within 20 minutes!
Although our solution is safe if you're expecting, you MUST advise with your doctor prior to your appointment!
Yes, we do! We totally understand that life gets hectic sometimes. We do require at least 24 hours notice if your appointment has to be cancelled. If you cancel within less than 24 hours, there is a $25 cancellation fee.
Always apply sunscreen. We recommend using spray tan friendly products like Sunbum or Neutrogena.
A spray tan will NOT cover sunburn. If you do have sun burn prior to your appointment, we will advise you to not spray tan. Once a sunburn begins to peel, the spray tan will go along with it causing an uneven look. Please advise us prior to your appointment if you do have sunburn.